Early on in his career in the fashion industry Paco developed a simple philosophy: Design quality clothing. Maintain outstanding guest service. Provide the best possible price. Always. We’ve applied this simple belief to decades of creating unique wardrobe pieces that make our clients feel like their best selves.
We applied our philosophy to six core service values:
- Convenience: We know life is busy. We offer our patrons the ability to select fabrics and be fitted in the comfort and convenience of their own home or office. You can also find us operating trunk shows at major hotels in 19 U.S. cities. If you’d prefer to pay us a visit, our two full service showrooms operate on a per appointment basis, so our guests receive the quality services they deserve. We maintain our client’s measurements, and style information; which makes ordering your next great piece quick and uncomplicated. For more information just give us a call.
- Value: We are dedicated to combining exceptional tailoring with the world’s finest fabrics at a price that won’t empty your wallet. We strive to create custom made clothing at costs competitive with comparable, ready to wear garments. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
- Unlimited Style Options: We carry over 2,000 of the best clothing fabrics available today. Our woolen selection hosts some of the worlds finest, including Ermenegildo Zegna, Loro Piana, Dormeuil, Holland & Sherry and Scalbal. Our collection of fine shirting fabrics includes handkerchief linens, Sea Island cottons, ruggedly smooth pinpoint oxfords and polished poplins.We meet our clients’ needs for everything from casual to tuxedo shirts, basic slacks, two- and three-piece suits, sports coats and formal wear. Our line of accessories gives your signature look its final touch. By merging individual personal style needs with the right fabric and fit we create a wardrobe that is as unique as each of our clients are.
- Industry Expertise: Over four decades of experience guarantees you an expert fit consultation and optional tailoring by our master tailors.
- Consultation: We offer free, corporate wardrobe consultations for large corporations and individuals. Established clients may schedule a free evaluation of their existing wardrobe twice per year. We’re here for the long run: any alterations you might need to keep that perfect fit, as well as minor repairs, will be provided at prevailing prices.
- Contact: Clients who wish to receive notices of special values on close out fabrics and other promotions or special events can sign up for our newsletter. We maintain our weekly blog to help our clients keep abreast of developing fashion and lifestyle trends.